posAbilities Association of British Columbia
- Community Services
posAbilities provides a broad range of services to persons with developmental disabilities and their families: Community Inclusion, Employment, Home Living and Behaviour Consultation. Last year, we served over 1,200 individuals from the age of 2 to 82. We work in collaboration with community partners to find innovative ways to strengthen our services, and to be responsive to the diverse and changing needs of our persons served and their families over time.
Our goal is to facilitate a good life for persons with disabilities, and to find and promote reciprocal relationships within communities. We are increasingly exploring community development, employment, social enterprise, and other vehicles that more holistically and comprehensively deliver upon the promise of “good lives in welcoming communities.” We welcome you to contact us to learn more and to get involved.
- Community Inclusion - specialized theatre & art programs and more!
- Employment Services - Qualified candidates & no fee to employers.
- Laurel Behaviour Support Services for young children, youth, adults
- Home LIving - variety of housing arrangements
- Kudoz - Volunteer to share your passion with someone curious!
We are located next to the Brentwood Mall, #240-4664 Lougheed Hwy at Beta Avenue in Burnaby.