JJ Cost Keeping Inc.
- Accountants & Bookkeepers
If you are an ''Accidental Entrepreneur'' who started a business because you are good at what you do but never went to business school to actually learn how to take care of the actual ''business part'' of your business, I can help you in so many ways! Whether it is in education, empowerment, or creating efficient & productive systems for your business.
Here are 3 type of people that I can help the most:
1) The ''shoebox'' type of Solopreneur who gather their bookkeeping receipts to deal with it only at the end of the year for tax season and don't want a bookkeeper. I created an amazing bookkeeping software in Excel to simplify their life and all they need is less than 30 mins a week to stay on top of it!
2) The Solopreneur who has a bookkeeper but would love to save time & money. I can teach them my secret 5 step systems which will help them to gather the right paperwork, in an orderly manner, and in such a fast way. They will save time, the bookkeeper will save time, therefore they will save money!!
3) The brand new entrepreneur who doesn't know where to start! Should I be self-employed or incorporated? Do I need to charge GST? PST? What about tax installment?? What bookkeeping software should I use? Do I need a bookkeeper or should I do it myself? The kind of ''Business 101 class'' that ALL entrepreneurs should take before starting their business!
All my classes are taught online on a zoom platform. I can work one-on-one and I have group programs! Also coming soon and online course so you can learn at the time of the day you want on your own schedule!
Whom to Contact
- Jocelyne DevisserBusiness OwnerPhone: (604) 967-2033
All my classes are taught online so no need to drive to us! :)