A.I.P. Services Inc. Career Solutions for Professionals
- Coaching & Counselling
The Canadian employment culture – know what employers are looking for and how to stand out. The Ultimate Job Search Blueprint for Professionals covers the Canadian employment culture – what employers are looking for, what you have to offer them, and how to fit in. We explore the hidden job market – how to access the majority of jobs (80%!) that are not advertised. You'll create branded resumes and cover letters targeted for the hidden job market. You'll get answers for the hardest interview questions, and practice in professionally filmed interviews where we'll go over together what you are doing right and where you need to improve.
Do not waste your time and money making less than you're worth.
If Mary had taken a customer service job for even a couple of years before going after a job worthy of her, she wouldn't have just been wasting her time, she would have lost out on $160,000 - $200,000 had she waited two years. (Please read the website to find more on Mary's story.)
I have created a program for you. I'm Winnie Furber, an employment counselor with over 10 years' experience helping professionals get their career back on track.
- Two weeks to get all the tools you need to work in your field.
- Are you a professional stuck in your search?
- If you are an immigrant, stop wasting time and money listening to people who are telling you to take any Canadian job
- When you want a high-paid position, you need to know how to market yourself to the right people. We will guide you eve
- My name is Winnie Furber, and I have been helping professionals get their careers back on track for over 10 years.
Close to Royal Ave., and Sixth Street