2019 - Labour Force Webinar: Connecting Employers to New Canadians
Labour and worker shortages are the #1 issue reported by BBOT members! Join this webinar to learn how to access tools to help you deepen your talent pool and access potential employees!
While new Canadians bring a wealth of skills and global experience, many employers are not aware of how to access this often un-tapped labour pool and easily promote their vacancies and job openings.
The Burnaby Board of Trade, through our partnership with the Immigrant Employment Council of BC, presents this webinar to introduce Burnaby businesses to BC JobConnect, a FREE, easy-to-use, employer-driven online tool that connects BC employers to more than 800 job-ready new Canadians.
This webinar will explain how to:
- Use BC JobConnect to connect directly to talent and your next great hire
- Use BC JobConnect and its various features to achieve your workforce objectives
- Build an inclusive workplace culture to help new Canadians thrive, thus maximizing your returns on inclusion
- Discover tools and resources you can access to successfully hire and retain newcomers
- Learn from employers on their experience of finding and onboarding newcomers, and how they benefited from it
Date: April 4
Time: 9:30am - 10:30am
Registration: Call 604-412-0100, email us, or sign up online.
Registrants will receive webinar access details prior to event.