2015 - Cash Flow Management for Small Business
Join us for the special seminar on how to develop effective cash flow projections and manage the ins and outs of business.
Every business faces the ups and downs of economic cycles, both of particular industries and the economy overall.
What can you do to make sure you survive, in fat times and in lean?
What early warning signals tell you when it's time to ramp up, time to invest, time to cut back and time to hunker down?
In this seminar you will:
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive cash flow plan
- Learn to develop alternative scenarios
- Hear lessons from the "Wealthy Barber" applied to business
- Recognize “red light” and “green light” signs in good and bad times
- Learn how to “ramp up” your business with caution
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. This seminar will help you sleep at night, knowing you can manage good and tough times.
Part of our 2015 Business Skills Development Series.
Date: April 17
Time: 8:30am – 10:00
Venue: BEST WESTERN PLUS COQUITLAM INN & CONVENTION CENTRE (319 North Road)
Cost: $10 for Members
$30 for Non Members (limited spots allowed)
Register: Call 604-412-0100, email us, sign up online.
Thanks to our venue sponsor: